At Ambush, we require all non member players to sign a waiver form at the start of every day of play.
For those under 18, the waiver form must be signed by a parent or guardian that is over 18 years of age. It’s a good idea for parents of players ages 12-17 who will not be in attendance to sign the form before they get to the field.
Forms are also available at the field.
click picture to download the current
ambush waiver form in PDF format
- Ambush Paintball reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Maximum Velocity is 300 FPS. Players are responsible for setting this themselves. Reffs will be doing spot checks and players shooting above 300 fps may lose the right to play that day.
- Players under 18 must have an adult sign a waiver form. 11 years old is minimum age to play.
- All players must sign a waiver form prior to playing. One waiver per player per visit.
- This is a field for all. Respect all players, and people. Absolutuely no threats, yelling, physical contact, fighting or other undesirable behavior.
- All players must respect the referee. The referee is in charge of keeping things fair and safe. Respect any request made by the referee.
- All compressed airtanks must have a VALID hydro date. Players caught using old tanks will be banned from Ambush Paintball
- Do Not Litter
- All players must attend and comprehend a saftey lesson at the start of their session
- Players must adhere to all traditional paintball safety procedures outlined in the safety lesson.
- Ambush reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
- If we can tell you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol you will be asked to leave without refund
- Respect the Ambush Paintball Staff and customers at all times. Failure to do so may result in your expulsion from Ambush Paintball without refund.
- Field Paintballs Only