What Is Airsoft?
Airsoft is a game that is similar to paintball, however uses “airsoft BB guns” instead. Airsoft is great for players who prefer a “millitary simulation” type of game. While we do not run games directly ourself, Ambush is lucky to be the host field of VANOPS airsoft who run weekly airsoft games at our field.
Ambush Paintball is the Host Venue to a group called “Vanops Airsoft”
Airsoft Gun Owner Player Pricing
Airsoft Drop-In Rental Player Pricing The all day Field Fee for Gun Owners is $25 including taxes
Individual Rentals – $50 including taxes
- Mask for eye and face protection
- Airsoft rifle (AEG aka an airsoft machine-gun!)
- Tactical vest
- 2 magazines ammunition
- Field fee included
PRIVATE GROUP Player Pricing
To book your airsoft private booking please call us at 604-474-1499 or email at email@example.com
Feel free to call us anytime @ 604-474-1499 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for current schedule info, as well as any questions you may have!
Additional Items A La Carte
- Extra Magazine of Ammo : $10
- Extra Battery : $10
- Pop/Water : $1
- Mask Rental : $7
- Barrel Sock Rental : $5
- Locker Rental : free just bring a lock!
- Speed limit is 400fps and it is strictly enforced
- All players/attendees must listen to and obey ambush staff while @ Ambush Paintball
- All participants and spectators that are on field must wear goggles that 100% fully enclose your eyes and are designed for airsoft or paintball. Shooting glasses or shop glasses are not acceptable, as they leave your eyes exposed and open to a catastrophic injury.
- All players must play with honor and respect the others on the field
- All players must have a barrel blocking device when not on the field
- Drugs and Alcohol are not permitted
- All players must be at least 13
- Players under 18 must have an adult sign a waiver form. 11 years old is minimum age to play.
- All players must sign a waiver form prior to playing. One waiver per player per visit.
- This is a field for all. Respect all players, and people. Absolutuely no threats, yelling, physical contact, fighting or other undesirable behavior.
- Do Not Litter
- All players must attend and comprehend a saftey lesson at the start of their session
- Ambush reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. dont be a jerk please